Monday, April 30, 2012
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Last night, for example, I can remember just one snippet of a dream. I was in bed (in my dream) and someone broke into my room and threw a chopped off tree at me. It was something like a pine or cedar tree.
It woke me up--temporarily. This was no Disney 3D Lorax stopping in to tell me to recycle (or was it...?). No. The man was scary and angry. And he had a tree. And probably a chainsaw!! I'm sure my life was in danger. "Killed too young" the epitaph would read.
I'm no tree-hugger. I like trees. I'm just not "in like" with them. But, I have no guilt about my interactions with them. Sure, that Canadian forest I burned down when I was 15 was tragic, but I'm sure there are some saplings there now. Long story short, trees and I are good.
So, what have I done to lumberjacks? Or the chainsaw industry? Or was it Santa in his street clothes? I believe, Santa. I believe!! Just don't wake me up again. I seriously need the beauty sleep.
Freud, eat your heart out.
Friday, April 27, 2012
As I was watching this being drawn, I thought, "But there aren't enough letters for 'bacchanalia'!" Or was it Wicker Man? Apparently, they're sacrificing the taller one with the yellow twigs wrapped around its head with the weird red-tipped weapon. Wait, is that a heart that's been plucked out?! Oh, family... It must be the Mansons. No... Regardless, these terrifying creatures will be haunting me for a while.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Well said, Ann. Now, please follow me on Twitter @toddx! kthxbye.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Friday, April 6, 2012
Thursday, April 5, 2012
I can't even imagine going to the trouble of making something like this, but I appreciate the effort to spread the Cheesecake Gospel. Go here for more information.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Are you playing Draw Something? No? Well, don't bother. It's a fad that's about over. But, in case you're lured in, I want to share the 7 Rules of Draw Something:
1. No matter what you think, it's a penis, not a finger. People can't draw and/or they can't illustrate simple concepts. Or they're just perverts.
2. Give more details than you think you need. It may be clear to you, but I'm here to tell you: it's NOT clear.
3. Stick figures are fine. Writing words is not. It's a guessing game built on drawing, not writing.
4. No one knows who Justin Bieber is. Don't try to draw it. It sounds awful.
5. At one time or another, you will draw something racist/sexist/homophobic/ageist/anti-amphibian. It's okay. We all do it.
6. Don't "nudge" me. I'm probably busy ignoring you.
7. There's no justice in the Draw Something vocabulary if SEXWORMS doesn't describe this drawing.
That's all. Now, go forth, be fruitful and multiply or divide. Whatever you crazy SEXWORMS feel like doing.