The 7 Rules of Draw Something
Are you playing Draw Something? No? Well, don't bother. It's a fad that's about over. But, in case you're lured in, I want to share the 7 Rules of Draw Something:
1. No matter what you think, it's a penis, not a finger. People can't draw and/or they can't illustrate simple concepts. Or they're just perverts.
2. Give more details than you think you need. It may be clear to you, but I'm here to tell you: it's NOT clear.
3. Stick figures are fine. Writing words is not. It's a guessing game built on drawing, not writing.
4. No one knows who Justin Bieber is. Don't try to draw it. It sounds awful.
5. At one time or another, you will draw something racist/sexist/homophobic/ageist/anti-amphibian. It's okay. We all do it.
6. Don't "nudge" me. I'm probably busy ignoring you.
7. There's no justice in the Draw Something vocabulary if SEXWORMS doesn't describe this drawing.
That's all. Now, go forth, be fruitful and multiply or divide. Whatever you crazy SEXWORMS feel like doing.