If you know a well-placed Monsignor in the Vatican, your favorite pet peeve could become the Catholic Church's newest sin! Don't hesitate. Submit your "sin" today. From mere peccadilloes to torturing armadillos, your personal annoyances could help shape the moral future of the world. For more details, go here.
1. Walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk, hallway, catwalk, etc. Stay to the right or burn in hell forever!
2. Turning right when the signal light is showing a red arrow. That means NO RIGHT TURNS, assface! Now, say hello to Beelzebub.
3. Sending me junk mail. Paper, email, banners flown from airplanes. I hate it all. Now you can address it all from Hades' zip code, MF.
4. Hogging the tennis court. If you're there to play, then play. Don't waste my time discussing how you're going to get a new job making even more money, you PacHeights piece of trash.
5. Procreation. I mean, come on! It's just gross and we have way too many people as it is.
Whew, what a rant. Okay, loving, kissing. Peace is every step. In with the good; out with the bad.
Have a great week (yes, it's just Monday. . . . )