Another reason to drink: It's Autumn!
Behold the Autumn Apple!
* 1 ounce Germain-Robin apple brandy
* 1 ounce Gravenstein apple juice
* 1 ounce Sonoma Sparkler Apple Cider, or Martinelli's Sparkling Cider
* 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 ounce Ginger Simple Syrup (see recipe)
* 1 lemon twist, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker two-thirds full of ice and add the brandy, apple juice, apple cider, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake for approximately 15 seconds, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Add the garnish. Drive a pitcher of them over to Todd's house.