Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Top 5 anti-social behaviors I have to stop myself from doing on the sidewalk
1. Pushing bicyclists over when they ride past me on the sidewalk.
2. Running head-on into people who won't yield even a body-width's worth of space on the sidewalk.
3. Poking slow walking phalanxes of people as they meander along the sidewalk.
4. Screaming at the ticket scalpers on the sidewalk during Giants games.
5. Wanting to slap people who walk along the sidewalks chewing their food like animals.
Clearly, I have issues with sidewalks.